Thursday, September 22, 2011

LOVELY VINTAGE STOVES

I don't know where it came from, but I have a special lace in my heart for vintage stoves.
They must have such stories to tell .
Double, double, toil and trouble. Fire burn and cauldron bubble...
All the baked love that must have came from these works of art , to feed their precious families.
A simmering pot of homemade chicken soup , or a freshly baked loaf of bread.
 It doesn't matter whose kitchen I'm in or what style of picture of a kitchen I'm perusing over, I'm looking for that "something" that catches my oh-so-curious eye.  
Pink Stove


Pink Stove 3


Check out this beauty!








MY PRETTY PINK POTS AND PANS

pink pig grill !!!
Exquisite beauty, impeccable craftsmanship.

Every stove bears markings and characteristics that reflect its unique history and life, signs of its years of service to generations of families and homes since the turn-of-the-century. These stoves are well-loved and have lived long, useful lives.

*********************************************************** 

Here is a picture of my stove before the "Girlie-Barbie " makeover...~


 and here she is after...




Today I found this one on e-bay, and I REALLY want it BAD !

                    Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!



                      Thanks for looking!