Friday, November 22, 2013

BITCHES WITH HITCHES

If anyone has any interest in Glamping, Camping, or Vintage trailers, I want you to know you are all welcome to stop by Bitches with Hitches on Facebook .Even if you just dream of owning a vintage trailer, I would love to inspire you and be inspired. Guys don't be afraid to join, we love your input, even though we don't like to admit it.  I was introduced to Glamping a couple years ago. In case you haven't heard of it , the word comes from Glam ~Camping. The idea is to merge the outdoors and luxury together. I figure it's just like camping but with things you don't wish to go without. My can't go withouts are a comfy bed,fine linens, and china.


Last fall I went out on a limb and bought a vintage 1963 Shasta Airflyte. This summer I renovated her into a Cinderella Coach. It had always been a dream of mine to own one of these beauties, and I finally found one in my price range with good bones, no leaks, but in need of some tender loving care.O.K. who am I kidding...ALOT of TLC !

Here are some before, during and after pictures of my Tin Tiara. I hope you will all stop by and say Hi. Bitches with Hitches on Facebook