Saturday, October 10, 2015

Kwik Trip GMO Franken Apples

Upon picking up some red delicious apples at my local Kwik Trip, I noticed the next day the apple I took one bite from [because it tasted like crap] did not turn brown...

I am so p*ssed off that I spent money on this garbage. 

I am also mad at myself, as I know better...if it isn't clearly marked Organic...don't trust it.
Hmmmm could that report I read back in February about franken apples be true? 

Seems “one bad apple” could spoil the whole bunch  after all.
At least for me anyway...
In the garbage they went.
They aren't even worthy of my compost heap...

The U.S. Department of Agriculture says it is OK for genetically engineered non-browning apples to be sold in the United States.
The apple  is very upsetting  to me because we give it to our children. It's suppose to be the symbol of health here in America. ''An apple a day keeps the doctor away.''???

Ya .....we may want to rethink that quote...and the being American like '' Apple pie''....
Monsanto spent  upwards of $2 million to get their Monsanto Protection Act through Congress. Meanwhile the Obama administration has appointed three former Monsanto apparatchiks to the FDA, USDA, and the US Trade Representative.

According to the Pesticide Action Network’s analysis of the USDA approved  GMO apples tested positive for 42 pesticides, including organophosphate and pyrethroid pesticides. 
Both are endocrine disruptors, have  negative neurological effects, and are considered  toxic for children.

 *Organophosphates are the basis for nerve gases used in chemical warfare, and have been linked to the development of ADHD in kids.
                 I guess Snow White isn't the only one eating poisoned apples....

In Closing.....

I hope that the people responsible for trying to covertly sneak these 'Franken-foods' on to my dinner table BURN IN H#LL. Every last one of you money grubbing subhumans are poisoning the food chain (and all the poor kids who have to grow up eating this sh*t) all so you can turn a ****amn profit. I hope you all BURN, you diseased greedy sociopaths. Thanks for putting profit over life, it really speaks to your character. And by the way....the one bite I did have tasted like crap...dry and tasteless....kinda like your judgement to create this frightening fruit....