Monday, July 4, 2016

Recycled Vintage Flower Cart into baby changing station

Oh dear...where do I start...


Well I bought hubby a new recliner...ya that didn't go as expected, he does not like change, so he insist I not get rid of his old one...yet...

Here lies the problem....
I have no room for 2 recliners in my tiny living room,.so what could I get rid of ?

...well, I thought ....


The kids do not use their pack and play anymore, however I use it all day for the changing pad it has attached to the top...I love it for that reason.....

I knew it had to go or I would have a recliner in the middle of my floor....

I searched everywhere looking for something to repurpose that would be "cute" for changing the 2 babies.

I found this flower cart I had for years out in the back yard.
And where there is a will....
There is a way....
This is what I came up with...
I took the changing portion from the pack and play and attached it to the top of the cart...

There is room on the side for my plastc bag holder, and wipes, as well as a few diapers needed for that day, the rest are in a bin underneath, along with 4 big 12 inch square bins for the kids extra clothes....WOO HOO....I get excited over convenient storage!
The organizer that hooked to the side of the pack and play luckily hooked perfectly under the handle of the cart, almost like it was made for it. I am thrilled with how it turned out...
Almost makes me excited to change diapers....
.......almost......




The bins underneath are concealed by a couple vintage aprons I had...they are just tied to the side for easy removal if necessary..