Sunday, May 15, 2011

CRAFT ROOM INSPIRATIONS

I am a creative spirit. I think I can say that fairly, and I think it is one of the descriptives that those who know me well might use. I love to create, and I love to do so in a creative way. I know that sounds redundant, but I will explain. I look at things differently. I see an object, and instead of seeing it the way it is, I see it for what it might be...It may be o.k. as is, but could it be better if I tweak it, add to it, alter it?? Is there another use for it that is not so obvious? How can I "lift it up" to a better place?new studio!
Seeing so many great craft spaces/work rooms/creative corners on others' blogs, got me thinking: I should have such a space, but where?? My home is fairly small and I don't have a readily available room where I can set up shop and deem it my studio. I really wish I did. Up until now, I have always crafted at my kitchen table. I love being in the hub of my home, doing what I enjoy, and still feeling part of the crowd. Except, feeling like part of the crowd is just downright annoying sometimes.













IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT ALL THE THINGS YOU WANT, BE GRATEFUL FOR THE THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE, THAT YOU DON'T WANT.