Friday, May 20, 2011

A SHADE OF WHIMSY

i RECENTLY FOUND A WONDERFUL BLOG SPOT .a SHADE OF WHIMSY..... 

This is a passionate blog for turning something old into something new again.

For resurrecting dead furniture into beautiful new furniture.
For handmade treasures and creative ideas.
For deliciously scrumptious recipes and healthy eats
.


Kendra was hostessing, a  DIY linky party, and I decided to partake. She featured me on her recent blog! I feel like a Superstar! Thanks Kendra. Please check her out...there s a link at the bottom of my page.Here's my project.......

MAY 17, 2011


DIY Linky Party -

Thanks to all of you who linked up with my linky party last week. 
Hopefully the next one will be bigger!!!

I was very impressed with all of your projects, but two stood out the most to me. 


This elaborate door was converted into a formal dining table. 
How creative is that?? 
I think it is awesome!!

Click on the picture to be directed to her blog.

I love seeing all of your amazing creations and magical transformations!
Thanks again for linking up. 
Let's spread the word to make it grow!!


Thanks again Kendra.